Bedbug and Roach Document Preparation Sheets
Silver Bullet Termite & Pest Control
Silver Bullet Pest Control company will be treating your unit to control the existing Bed Bug problem. To achieve satisfactory results, it is extremely important that you cooperate by following these instructions.
- Pick up everything from the floor. If the items are clothes, wash them at 120 degrees or higher to kill the bed bugs. If you wash them prior to the service date they must be sealed in an area that bugs cannot get in. Such as trash bags tied. etc
- Remove all the bed covers and wash them at 120 degrees or higher.
- Move all the bedroom furniture away from the walls leaving room for the technician to treat behind those areas.
- Vacuum the apartment prior and after the treatment is performed concentrating on the edges of the apartment where the walls meet the floor. Discard the bag inside your vacuum cleaner.
- Remove all drawers from the nightstands and dressers.
- Make sure you are out of your apartment for a minimum of 4 hours after the service.
If you have any questions regarding these instructions, please feel free to contact the Silver Bullet Pest Control at (973) 510-2585
Your cooperation is highly appreciated,
Roach Pest Control Prep Sheet
In order to achieve successful results in eliminating the roach problem at your unit, please follow these instructions prior to treatment:
Empty all cabinets and counters including boxes must look like you just moved into the apartment Make sure no roaches have been moved with kitchen items to the temporary storage area. These measures will allow the pest control technician to access all hiding and nesting areas in the kitchen. We recommend the resident vacate the unit for at least four hours after the treatment, as the odor and fumes of the insecticides may be offensive. After the application is dry, the resident can resume normal activities in the treated areas.
In order to facilitate the monitoring and control of cockroaches, the conditions that are attractive and favorable to roaches must be eliminated. Cockroaches are nocturnal and prefer to hide in dark, warm places. Sanitation and good housekeeping measures are paramount in controlling roaches.
These are our recommendations to keep your residence free of German roaches:
Eliminate sources of food and water wherever possible. Store food in sealed containers. Place garbage and trash in containers with tight-fitting lids. Remove trash, paper, boxes and other items that may provide hiding places. Check plumbing and other areas for leaks or moisture buildup. Clean food and beverage spills as quickly as possible. Remove grease from cooking areas, fans, counters, and floors. Although these precautions sound elementary, they are essential to properly monitor and control any roach problem. Thank you for your cooperation.
Keeping Your Home Roach-Free
- Clean up all food spills as they happen
- Clean dishes, Utensils, and countertops daily
- Keep food in tightly sealed containers.
- Rinse bottles, cans before throwing in recycle bin.
- Take Garbage out daily.
- Inspect grocery bags.
- Discard all cardboard.
- Inspect backpacks from kids returning from school.
- On a daily basis clean up all dead roaches when found.